Saturday, January 22, 2005

Distasteful

Earlier today I was injesting some grease at McDonald's and I started to think about how people eat. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I think other people likely have some preferences about their consumption of food. I alternated between eating the big mac, the fries and imbibing the drink. While I was eating, I thought about what I would prefer to eat when and in which order. As well, I also thought about what I would want to 'end on.' I chose fries and then the drink. Afterwards though, I felt I should have left more drink than I did. It didn't ruin the meal, it just would have been a little better if I just a little more drink left.

I think everyone can relate to the above passage at least at some point in their life. Isn't that absurd!?!? Of course, by 'everyone' I don't actually mean everyone, but the privileged part of the planet that has the luxury of thinking "what flavour do I want to end on."

You know, it's funny because it isn't at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home