Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cloudy Goodness

I flew home (in a plane... sigh) from Toronto to Halifax last night. The clouds were absolutely amazing! I love the big puffy ones and they were out in full form (and various forms too). Looking at this chart, it seems there were combinations of altocumulus, cumulonimbus, stratocumulus and cumulus clouds.
It was so beautiful.

The plane flew 'right beside' them and the sun was intermittently blocked by a rising cloud stack. I wished I could have just hovered a bit longer, or had a larger window than the tiny one on the plane, or to be able to walk on or ascend these magnificent puffs of white.

Hmmm...Dreams as ethereal as the clouds themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cosd said...

MMmm... Flying is fun, I wish had the opportunity to do it more often.

Welcome back!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home